Rohit Sharma Biography
Full Name – Rohit Gurunath Sharma.
Nickname – Hitman.
Date of Barth – April 30, 1987.
Born Plase – Bansod, Nagpur, Maharashtra..
Age – 32 Years +.
Parent – Father – Gurnath Sharma.
Mother – Purnima Sharma.
Brother – Vishal Sharma.
Wife – Ritika Sajdeh (from 2015).
Net Worth – $18.7 Million (130 crores)
Batting Style – Right Handed.
Bowling Style – Off Break.
Playing Role – All-Rounder.
ICC Ranking – Batting – test – 22, ODI – 2, T20 – 8.
Bowling – test -NA, ODI – NA, T20 – NA.
Man of the Match – Test – 2, ODI – 19, World Cup – 5, T20 – 8, IPL – 17.
His full name is Rohit Gurunath Sharma and born on April 30, 1987, at Bansod, Nagpur, Maharashtra. He is a right-handed opening batsman and occasionally a right-handed off-breaker. His nickname is “Hitman” for an aggressive batting style. Rohit is an active supporter of animal welfare operations.
Teams: India, India Under-19s, Mumbai, Mumbai Indians, Mumbai Under-19s, Mumbai Cricket Association President’s XI, Deccan Chargers, India A, India Green,
He is the ambassador of the WWF-Indian rhinoceros and one of the most active members of the public for proper animal treatment(PETA). He is an Indian cricketer who represents the country in international cricket and the co-captain of the Indian national cricket team in the limited-overs game.
At the domestic level, Rohit played first-class cricket for Mumbai. He is also the current captain of Mumbai Indians in the IPL. The right-hander batsman started his international career when he was 20 years old on 23 June 2007 against Ireland. His exploits in Test cricket leave a lot to desired, but no doubt Rohit Sharma’s ability as a batsman.
He is the first player in ODI history to score three double centuries with a record-264 against Sri Lanka in 2014. He is also the fastest batsman to score 100 runs from 35 balls in T20 cricket against Sri Lanka. His Twenty20 career has been equally good, but his test career start hasn’t good. He needs time and patience to become a double-hundred matchwinning and win the Indin premier league cup.
Rohit’s talent is evident to both casual observers and trained eyes. Even when it took time to translate the batting talent into a run, but the trained eyes of the selectors and captains continue to support him.
Records of Rohit
- Highest score of 264 runs in the ODI cricket.
- He is the third-highest Centurian player of Indian ODI Cricket. First Sachin Tandul Car 49 Century and 2nd Virat Kohli 41 Century.
- Rohit is the only batsman who has score five ODI centuries in the world cup.
- The highest number of tours 33 in an inning.
- He has the highest no. of sixes 16, in an ODI inning after Eoin Morgen.
- Rohit is the fastest Indian opener, and 2nd fastest opener in the world who touch 5000 ODI runs from 102 innings.
- Sharma is the highest run-scorer “118 runs” into Indian player in the T20 format.
- Rohit Sharma is the only Indian to score a Twenty20 century as captain.
- He became the world’s first and only batsman to score four Twenty20 hundred.
- 2nd Indian player with centuries in all formats.
- He was honor with the Arjuna Award in 2015.
- The Golden Bat award for scoring most runs in ICC World Cup 2019.
Rohit Sharma Salary
He’s currently in A + grade of the players specified by the BCCI and pays him an annual INR and crores. Rohit Sharma was also given Tk 15 lakh per Test match, ODI per game six lakh and INR three lakh in T20 match as his match fee from the BCCI.
His father worked as a caretaker for a transport firm Store House. There was not enough financial means to support his father Rohit, and so he was raised in Borowali by his grandparents and uncles. Rohit’s parents stayed in Dombivali’s single room only for the weekend.
How many centuries did Rohit Sharma in IPL?
Who is better captain Kohli or Rohit?
Rohit is a better captain than Virat Kohli.